AdaptivePro Consulting, offices in San Francisco and Hong Kong, is an Adaptive Insights certified global re-seller, solution provider, and implementation partner.
Led by the most experienced Adaptive Insights experts who were senior members of the professional services team at Adaptive Insights. We have 10+ years of Adaptive project management/implementation and 15+ years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experiences, and implemented over 300+ Adaptive projects in various industries like high-tech, bio-tech, retail, energy, services, education, and non-profits, especially FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center).
Our goal is to provide the best solutions and services to our customers to improve financial planning efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
We are 100% focused on providing the best solutions of Adaptive Insights to our customers. AdaptivePro, offices in San Francisco and Hong Kong, was founded and led by one of the original professional services former senior members at Adaptive Insights.
We are former senior members of the professional services team at Adaptive Insights. AdaptivePro exclusively focuses on helping companies adopt Adaptive Insights – the worldwide leader in cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) and cloud business intelligence (BI) – financial budgeting/forecasting, consolidation, analysis, integration, and reporting. We have over 10 years of Adaptive Insights project management and implementation experiences. Since 2007, we have successfully implemented Adaptive for over 300 happy clients around the world, including some of the most complicated projects for Fortune 500 clients and hot high-tech clients. Our clients have achieved vastly enhanced effectiveness and efficiency in their financial planning and analysis processes with the highest satisfaction.
We also have over 15 years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experiences with Fortune 500 and startup companies in various industries. With our strong financial planning and analysis expertise, we incorporate industry specific best practices throughout our consulting and implementation to ensure the best solutions.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Worldwide leader in cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence (BI) – financial budgeting, forecasting, analysis, consolidation, integration, and reporting – greatly improve efficiency and accuracy of financial planning.
- Cloud-based SaaS application
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Powerful functionalities and features
- Drag-and-drop and dynamic reports
- Systematic workflow processes
- Lower total cost of ownership
- On-demand subscription model
- No IT support and equipment required
- Rapid deployment in weeks
- Accessible anywhere and anytime
Adaptive Insights Products
AdaptivePro is an Adaptive Insights (formerly Adaptive Planning) certified global reseller and implementation partner. Click on the “Learn more” link below to understand more about the products from Adaptive Insights. Then come back to the AdaptivePro website to see how we can assist your organization in purchasing and deploying these highly-regarded products and quickly start enjoying the benefits of the Adaptive Suite.
Adaptive Insights Learning Center
The 20/80 Theory
- Reality – companies spend more than 80% of their time collecting data and re-building models, and only have less than 20% of the time performing analysis and generating reporting packages.
- AdaptivePro – we will flip the ratio to allow companies to spend less than 20% of their time gathering good data and refreshing the pre-built models, and use more than 80% of the time performing in-depth analysis to generate insightful financial reports for management.
Having over 9 years of Adaptive project management and implementation success, and over 12 years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience, we only provide the best solutions to our customers to improve financial planning efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
The AA Solutions
- Adaptive Suite – the best SaaS applications for financial planning and analysis, reporting, consolidation, and business intelligence.
- AdaptivePro Process – the most efficient financial planning process based years experience in different industries.
The 6D Services Methodology
- Discuss client needs, objective, and Adaptive Insights advantages
- Define project requirements, scope of work, expectations, deliverables, approach, and project timeline
- Design project plan, framework, structures, dataflow, and models
- Develop implementation process to carry out project tasks from input to output
- Deploy methods and models along with parallel testing
- Deliver solutions and knowledge through users training and support
AdaptivePro provides the highest quality services to our customers with our 9 years of Adaptive project management/implementation and 12 years of FP&A experiences. We have served over 200 happy customers. Please check out Customer tab to view our customers and success stories.
- Adaptive Planning & Reporting – essence of financial planning and analysis & full package of robust drag-and-drop reports
- Adaptive Consolidation – real-time consolidation
- Adaptive Discovery – dynamic, real-time, interactive visual dashboards
- Adaptive OfficeConnect – easily create high-quality reports, board books and presentations across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptive Revenue – plan, analyze, and manage revenue
- Adaptive Integration – powerful integration platform connecting with other systems
2) Adaptive administrator & user training; and FP&A processes & system consulting
1) Fixed Bid – worry-free and time saving approach. We manage the project from beginning to finish within weeks – conceptual design, model building, report and dashboard creation, admin and user training, and on-going support. It is better for new and existing customers who have tight timeframes and limited resources.
2) Success Packs – a guided implementation approach based on our 8+ years of project management and implementation experience with best practices. We work with your team to guide you through project preparation, solution design, and model and report creation to maximize knowledge transfer.
“As a financially driven company, International Power America placed heavy emphasis on the business planning cycle including annual budgets and monthly re-forecasts. Adaptive Planning (now Adaptive Insights) was elected to streamline the process and improve results. With excellent product knowledge provided by Stephen, a model was developed and implemented that was quickly assimilated by the 40 operational and financial users. The project was implemented on budget, on time with results that exceeded expectations.”
— Al DiCampo, Operations Group Controller at International Power of America and
Director of Business Control at GDF SUEZ Energy North America, Marlborough, MA USA.
GDF SUEZ is the world’s largest independent power producer
- Reduced budgeting time 40%
- Shortened monthly close and reforecast cycle by 2 days
- Focused efforts on desired budget results, not budget preparation
- Allowed for continuous planning environment removing the need to regenerate the budget template
- Seamless integration with existing financial systems improved accessibility and reporting of data
- After merging with GDF Suez, the model was expanded to include 70 power plants, 7 times original scope.
- Additional model developed to report, consolidate and analyze plant metrics
“The company was pleasantly surprised at how quickly we were able to implement expense forecasting in Adaptive Planning (now Adaptive Insights) with Stephen’s help. And, this was in the midst of ongoing organizational changes. That is, Adaptive was a tool that allowed us to change the structure on the fly and keep up with the planning, reporting, and dash-boarding requirements of a rapidly growing company.”
— James Goh, Senior Financial Analyst, Nexant Inc. San Francisco, CA USA
- Rolled out to 10 users in first phase, up to 30 users projected by final phase
- Reduced budgeting time by 50%
- Eliminated countless weekend work previously allocated to consolidating the budget with allocations
- Dramatically increased visibility to expenses, and facilitated what-if scenarios
“The biggest benefit of using Adaptive Planning (now Adaptive Insights) has been the ability to improve financial planning and reporting efficiency leveraging its multi-entity and multi-currency features. With Stephen’s assistance and his FP&A and Adaptive knowledge and experience, we created a full financial model with real-time visibility into our results.”
— Declan Wyrick, Senior Manager at Cloudmark Inc. in San Francisco, CA USA
- Streamlined financial planning process
- Better visibility into consolidated, multiple-entity business
- Delivered more accurate financials with consistent formulas